TRUE TO YOU – be comfortable, confident and beautiful in your personal makeup style
NO IMITATIONS – products that perform, the best of the best, no fillers or substitutes
BEAUTY IS A LIFESTYLE – fashion forward products that are Paraben-free, Gluten-free, and Talc-free, plus all formulas are infused with skin-loving antioxidants, vitamins and minerals
• Look very natural compared to penciling or tattooing the eyebrow
• Contain water resistant make-up
• Help you achieve perfect brows in just seconds
• Make a great guide for shaping brows when applying wax or tweezing
• Can be used to cover/touch up grays in the hairline in place of a crayon
• Can be used to camouflage bald areas if you suffer from hair loss
• Can be used as an alternative to permanent eyebrow makeup
• Can be used as an eye shadow, eyeliner, blush, etc.
1. Place the stencil of your choice on your eyebrow, making sure to align the arch at the edge of the iris (should be 1/4 inch outside the pupil). Don’t worry if the beginning or end of the stencil is too short or too long; you can always remove and place it in the space that you need to fill.
2. Make sure you are pressing firmly with your fingers at the ends of the stencil, and then being filling in the space by applying the powder in both directions, using the brow brush to blend the color evenly.
3. Remove the stencil, clean, and then repeat steps 1 and 2 on your other eyebrow, using the opposite side of the same stencil.